Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 31, 2010
5:19:40 AM
View profile
Contract Expiration

Does anyone know how to find out when your contract is set to expire?  Freaking ATT cant make anything easy to find!!!

Does anyone know how to find out when your contract is set to expire?  Freaking ATT cant make anything easy to find!!!

Contract Expiration

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2010 5:39:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

On your online account - Click "My Profile" - the click "User Infomation". Contract expiration date is under "Contract Information"

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

On your online account - Click "My Profile" - the click "User Infomation". Contract expiration date is under "Contract Information"

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Contract Expiration

2 of 7 (2,354 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 12:07:34 AM
(0)
Mentor

Look to see when you are eligible for an upgraded phone.    That's when you expire.   Then you can switch to a reliable company that doesn't extort money from its customers, if yo ucan find one.

Look to see when you are eligible for an upgraded phone.    That's when you expire.   Then you can switch to a reliable company that doesn't extort money from its customers, if yo ucan find one.

3 of 7 (2,334 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 5:36:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Lisahahaha wrote:

That is not true. You are usually upgrade eligible 3 - 6 months BEFORE your contract expires.

Lisahahaha wrote:

That is not true. You are usually upgrade eligible 3 - 6 months BEFORE your contract expires.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (2,328 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 6:05:22 AM
(0)
Guru

kdfederer wrote:

Lisahahaha wrote:

Correct.

As an AT&T employee, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.

kdfederer wrote:

Lisahahaha wrote:

Correct.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

5 of 7 (2,321 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 7:25:57 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by UNSC_REACH on Sep 1, 2010 at 7:26:43 AM

Lisahahaha, um ATT doesnt do those things? And your not correct about the contract dates - which has been noted.

Lisahahaha, um ATT doesnt do those things? And your not correct about the contract dates - which has been noted.

[ Edited ]
6 of 7 (2,317 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 8:30:27 AM
(0)
Scholar

the best answer is verify on Mywireless Account. or call customer service, they have the information, usually, you are elegible to upgrade BEFORE youre contract ends, so, dot get confused, if you cancel before the contract end date you have to pay the ETF charge.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, stategies or opinions.

the best answer is verify on Mywireless Account. or call customer service, they have the information, usually, you are elegible to upgrade BEFORE youre contract ends, so, dot get confused, if you cancel before the contract end date you have to pay the ETF charge.

7 of 7 (2,309 Views)