Contract Expiration

Contributor

Contract Expiration

Does anyone know how to find out when your contract is set to expire?  Freaking ATT cant make anything easy to find!!!

Message 1 of 7 (2,374 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Contract Expiration

On your online account - Click "My Profile" - the click "User Infomation". Contract expiration date is under "Contract Information"

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (2,369 Views)
Mentor

Look to see when you are eligible for an upgraded phone.    That's when you expire.   Then you can switch to a reliable company that doesn't extort money from its customers, if yo ucan find one.

Message 3 of 7 (2,349 Views)
ACE - Expert

Lisahahaha wrote:

Look to see when you are eligible for an upgraded phone.    That's when you expire.   Then you can switch to a reliable company that doesn't extort money from its customers, if yo ucan find one.

That is not true. You are usually upgrade eligible 3 - 6 months BEFORE your contract expires.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7 (2,343 Views)

kdfederer wrote:

Lisahahaha wrote:

That is not true. You are usually upgrade eligible 3 - 6 months BEFORE your contract expires.

Correct.

As an AT&T employee, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.
Message 5 of 7 (2,336 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

Lisahahaha, um ATT doesnt do those things? And your not correct about the contract dates - which has been noted.

Message 6 of 7 (2,332 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

the best answer is verify on Mywireless Account. or call customer service, they have the information, usually, you are elegible to upgrade BEFORE youre contract ends, so, dot get confused, if you cancel before the contract end date you have to pay the ETF charge.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, stategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 7 (2,324 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.