Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 12, 2011
7:11:27 PM
View profile
Contacts transfer

Just bought an Infuse. Can I put my old sim card from my Solstice in the Infuse and transfer my contacts? With the solstice not being a smartphone, don't know if this is a problem.

Just bought an Infuse. Can I put my old sim card from my Solstice in the Infuse and transfer my contacts? With the solstice not being a smartphone, don't know if this is a problem.

Contacts transfer

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2011 9:38:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, you can. That's actually what you're sort of supposed to do. Smiley Very Happy However, with the Solstice not being a smartphone (as you mentioned), it probably did not have a data plan associated with it. In order to own the Infuse you must have a data plan - it's mandatory. I would call AT&T or visit in-store to add one before they automatically do. I think the standard automatic one they apply is the $25 2GB plan. You can choose between that one or the $15 200MB data plan, depending on how much data you think you will use.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Yes, you can. That's actually what you're sort of supposed to do. Smiley Very Happy However, with the Solstice not being a smartphone (as you mentioned), it probably did not have a data plan associated with it. In order to own the Infuse you must have a data plan - it's mandatory. I would call AT&T or visit in-store to add one before they automatically do. I think the standard automatic one they apply is the $25 2GB plan. You can choose between that one or the $15 200MB data plan, depending on how much data you think you will use.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Contacts transfer

2 of 2 (282 Views)