Contacts Display problem with HTC TouchFLO 3D on Tilt 2

Contributor

Contacts Display problem with HTC TouchFLO 3D on Tilt 2

Using the defaults (Appearance = ATT_Tabbed, Items = TouchFLO 3D) the Contacts screen shows names with all phone numbers & email address available when I click on the contact.  In other words there is only one name in the list no matter how many numbers or email addresses.  When I turned off TouchFLO 3D so that I could see minimized programs on the bottom of the screen (where the TouchFLO 3D screen has the quick menu) my contacts screen changed to a display that shows multiple instances of the same contact (i.e.. If a contact has 2 phone numbers and 2 email addresses I will see 4 contacts with the same name).  Does anyone know what causes this and how and can I select my preferred display, 1 line per contact?

Message 1 of 2 (613 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Contacts Display problem with HTC TouchFLO 3D on Tilt 2

It sounds like you are reading the names from the sim card. It cannot store multiple numbers for a single name. Move the names to contacts on the phone and you will be able to input multiple numbers and e-mail adress under each name.

Message 2 of 2 (600 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.