Contact Phone Number for Reconnecting GoPhone Account

Contributor

Contact Phone Number for Reconnecting GoPhone Account

Is there a phone number that one can call to talk to AT&T about reconnecting an expired GoPhone account? I realize they might not reconnect it but want to ask.

If I cannot get the account reconnected, is there a way to get an AT&T prepaid SIM/account prior to arriving in the US in order to have cell phone access immediately upon arrival? Or, a second option, does anyone know if there is a way to get the AT&T prepaid SIM/account in Dulles Int'l Airport, Washington, DC?

Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: Contact Phone Number for Reconnecting GoPhone Account

If your last refill expired more than 60 days ago, your prior SIM/account/phone number cannot be reactivated.  If you are currently outside the US, you can try contacting at&t at this phone number, although unless they are able to transfer you to the GoPhone customer service, I don't think you'll find much assistance.  (GoPhone customers cannot roam internationally outside of Mexico, so there is no need for at&t to provide the availability of GoPhone customer service on an international basis.)  +1-916-843-4685

IMO, the easiest thing to do is to obtain your new account/SIM/phone number once you arrive in the US.  Check the "Find a Store" locator link above for the closest location to your arrival point; there may be a kiosk in the Dulles airport, but I'd suspect you'll pay more for obtaining service there.  Another possibility is you may find an already activated SIM/phone number available for sale at eBay, etc. - maybe even with an existing account balance that you can purchase from someone who cannot utilize the account/funds any longer.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support