Constructive Criticism: Access ID

Constructive Criticism: Access ID

I have several complaints about the usability of your website. 

Firstly: the new Access ID. I honestly think this is a stupid idea. It was so much easier to log in with my phone number. I have countless different log-ins all over the internet for different sites. I really don't want to remember one more. My wireless number, on the other hand, is easy to remember and never changes. Just something for you guys to consider.

Secondly: why do I have to register for an Access ID and register AGAIN to be able to post on the forums? Another log-in??? Really??? 

Thirdly: how was I supposed to know when I was done linking my account? There's no "finish" or "continue" button. It should jump out at me from the page to indicate that I've completed what I was supposed to do. Humans are more likely to notice graphics than take the time to read text. 

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Constructive Criticism: Access ID

You don't need an access ID. I refuse to get one. And the forums are desperate and you don't need at&t to post here which is why its separate
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Constructive Criticism: Access ID

Access ID is nice to have to manage multiple wireless lines or if you have multiple accounts including other services. I do wonder why I can just link other accounts to my existing wireless account. Creating a new ID seems like an extra step. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support