Ask a question

Posted Oct 5, 2011
    3:33:02 PM
    View profile
    Constant Error Message While Browsing Upgrade Options

Everytime I try to look at my upgrade options I receive this message:

"An Error Has Occurred

There appears to be an unidentified problem with your request. Unfortunately, we can not continue with your request. To return to My Account, click the Manage My Account link."

I have been receiving this message CONSTANTLY for the last few weeks.  Sometimes it's after I've viewed a few phones, sometimes it won't even let me look at phones.  It's not my computer nor the operating system nor the browser.  Please fix this.

Constant Error Message While Browsing Upgrade Options

4 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (4)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 7, 2011 5:22:07 PM
    (0)
    Contributor

I get the exact same message! SO frustrating Smiley Mad since I am trying to buy the iPhone 4S!!

Re: Constant Error Message While Browsing Upgrade Options

2 of 5 (877 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 7, 2011 8:03:57 PM
    (0)
    Teacher

Many times that error message happens on accounts that have a  'Premier' discount applied based on the customer's employment.   The error comes up when you try to access the upgrade offers because once you click on 'Check Upgrade Eligibility', your discount triggers the website to re-direct your session to the 'A&T Business Premier' site.  Something is not setup right 'in' the account's online access at this point and you get the nasty error message.    You would want to contact the Premier department to get the issue resolved with online access. 

3 of 5 (867 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 7, 2011 8:46:56 PM
    (0)
    Guru
    Try dialling *NEW on your phone to check the upgrade eligibility or *639# or *639 if im not mistaken Smiley Happy

4 of 5 (864 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 29, 2012 10:01:24 AM
    (0)
    Contributor

For anyone who is experiencing this issue, I was having the exact same thing happen after updating my Premier FAN account information (switched from one employer to another) when using Firefox. Switching to the Safari browser seems to have resolved the issue.

5 of 5 (658 Views)