Connection issues

Contributor

Connection issues

My apologies if this has been answered somewhere else.  I have an older Blackberry 8700 and for the past two months or so I have been experiencing some connection issues.  When making calls I can see when the call has connected to the other party but I cannot hear anything.  They other party can hear me just fine.  So I have to hang up and try it sometimes 2 or 3 times before it connects.  It doesn't seem to matter whether the other party is an AT&T user or a user on another service.  There is no noticeable pattern to this issue that I can identify.  Some days it works great other times it doesn't.  Anyone else experienced this?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)
Professor

Re: Connection issues

fordac wrote:

My apologies if this has been answered somewhere else.  I have an older Blackberry 8700 and for the past two months or so I have been experiencing some connection issues.  When making calls I can see when the call has connected to the other party but I cannot hear anything.  They other party can hear me just fine.  So I have to hang up and try it sometimes 2 or 3 times before it connects.  It doesn't seem to matter whether the other party is an AT&T user or a user on another service.  There is no noticeable pattern to this issue that I can identify.  Some days it works great other times it doesn't.  Anyone else experienced this?  Thanks.

Never had that issue however, my BB is a newer model.

Tried the battery pull with the phone on? What OS are you using?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.