Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 31, 2011
1:41:17 PM
View profile
Connecting Atrix 2 to PC...issues..and App issue

I can't get my PC to recognize the internal memory to move my photos and videos from my old phone. I have tried the new drivers, just see the SD card. I have tried MotoLink but apparently it doesn't work with Atrix 2 yet. So now what?

Also, how can I save apps to the internal memory and NOT to the SD card? My card isn't that big and I want some on the phone, not the SD. Only like 2 would let me move to the phone, the rest wants to stay on the card, which is full.

Thanks.

I can't get my PC to recognize the internal memory to move my photos and videos from my old phone. I have tried the new drivers, just see the SD card. I have tried MotoLink but apparently it doesn't work with Atrix 2 yet. So now what?

Also, how can I save apps to the internal memory and NOT to the SD card? My card isn't that big and I want some on the phone, not the SD. Only like 2 would let me move to the phone, the rest wants to stay on the card, which is full.

Thanks.

Connecting Atrix 2 to PC...issues..and App issue

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2011 10:00:03 PM
(0)
Contributor

The internal storage is not accessible, not even with root, it's for apps only. Media Link works with the Atrix 2

When you download an app, it gets saved to internal storage by default

The internal storage is not accessible, not even with root, it's for apps only. Media Link works with the Atrix 2

When you download an app, it gets saved to internal storage by default

Re: Connecting Atrix 2 to PC...issues..and App issue

2 of 2 (955 Views)