Competitor has an awesome all-in-one plan

Tutor

Competitor has an awesome all-in-one plan

I am very bummed right now.  Just came from a competitor's store in Alpharetta, GA and saw the plan option a coworker is using. For about $85 per month my coworker gets unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, and data up to 5 GB (after 5 GB, the bandwidth decreases). Best of all, tethering is included in the data plan for free!  I am seriously considering switching over now that my contract has expired.  The competitor's pricing just makes sense!

I was also a bit bummed that my iPhone's features are no longer leading the market. The HTC and Samsung phones I saw could do nearly everything my iPhone can and more. I suppose I could swich phones with at&t but why would I when the data plans are better elsewhere?

I am very depressed at the moment because I am all for customer loyalty but I think the loyaltly is one-way only.

Message 1 of 6 (661 Views)
Tutor

Re: Competitor has an awesome all-in-one plan

I agree 110%...I have three lines, two with data.  Soon as my contract is up, I am looking elsewhere.  My bill is out of hand - and that's WITHOUT exceeding any of my 'limits'.

Message 2 of 6 (644 Views)
Contributor

you are so right. AT&T is not going to get the best of me anymore. I am done as soon as my contract runs out. 

Message 3 of 6 (615 Views)
Expert

jginfx wrote:

you are so right. AT&T is not going to get the best of me anymore. I am done as soon as my contract runs out. 

why wait? If you hate the service that much etf out and be done with it, although not to sure how well you will survive on the service that you link, 1GB free is not much to have for 1 months service and their overage charges are pretty steep in the long run. By the way, what are you going to use for voice when their service is not available?

Message 4 of 6 (606 Views)
Professor

Not too sure if the iPhones features were ever "market leading" anyways. Competitor phones were doing what the iPhone does long before it hit the market, and have continued to do so since it hit. Don't be so quick to believe marketing gimmicks ><

Message 5 of 6 (586 Views)
Tutor

I totally second your thoughts and conclusions AT&T thinks only profits profits profits. They all do. But not as much profits are Cha Ching ringing I've stayed with my plan and higher fees per month for loyalty and AT&T has been good to me no doubt but I'm at my limits with this speed reduction crap on something unsigned for that was unlimited period speed and amounts both. America's governing of Internet speeds is all based in profits realized its nothing more. They rest of the world is so much older and wiser the. Our very young country and still it boasts as if it knows it all Were a illy with big guns and. Yes I do love my freedom and country but the cost to do so has become something I was raised to not be. Changing those values is not worth the loss my heart would feel when I look in my children's eyes.
Message 6 of 6 (572 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.