Come on AT&T get your act together..

Tutor

Come on AT&T get your act together..

My order still hasn't even said its been shipped, or even backordered, I pre-ordered my phone the 7th and the last up date is from the 9th, hasn't even been shipped... Seriously AT&T? This is a joke. 

Message 1 of 16 (526 Views)
Teacher

Re: Come on AT&T get your act together..

It is pretty bad when you order something and can't get it. Did you try canceling your order like others have?
Message 2 of 16 (486 Views)
Tutor

No have not, as i ordered online I wasn't sure if I'd still be able to cancel and go and just buy one from a local AT&T store

Message 3 of 16 (456 Views)
Tutor

I bought my online as well, and I was able to get it cancelled.  It's not easy at all, you'll likely be told no more times than you can count, but if you're persistent, you'll probably find someone who can do it eventually.

Message 4 of 16 (448 Views)
Professor

i know you did a preorder on tuesday. but i do not believe AT&T packs and ships orders on the wekeends.  maybe tomorrow they will have a lot of orders filled and your  status will change.  maybe tomorrow they will have shippments in and a bunch of back orders gets filled.

Message 5 of 16 (427 Views)
Tutor

I hope they ship tomorrow, AT&T should at least put it in first class making everyone who pre-ordered wait and what not, haha.

Message 6 of 16 (405 Views)
Professor

Pezman1 wrote:

I hope they ship tomorrow, AT&T should at least put it in first class making everyone who pre-ordered wait and what not, haha.

i got my 4S from the apple store saturday .

Message 7 of 16 (396 Views)
Teacher

Pezman, mine is shipping tomorrow, they are sending it overnight.
Message 8 of 16 (374 Views)
Teacher

Graphite, they have some ability to pack and ship on weekends. I got my shipping notification about 2:00 today.
Message 9 of 16 (371 Views)
Tutor

Hmm, I have considered trying to cancel and go to in store and buy one but i'll see and if it ships tomorrow, if not then i'll go through the hassle of cancelling my pre-order

Message 10 of 16 (350 Views)
Teacher

Good luck canceling-  I have tried at least 7 times over the phone and twice at different stores to no avail....  Fudgers!!!!

Message 11 of 16 (269 Views)
Scholar

i aswell tried to cancel and nothing. i got a question thoe i see alot of people are talking about agreeing to terms. did you guys have to do that bc you ordered online? and then they sent you the agreement terms? or did you guys order in stores and then they sent you the agreement terms? bc i ordered in stores and i didnt get a email asking me to accept the agreement and terms??
Message 12 of 16 (261 Views)
Teacher

I did it over the phone with an rep- then got an email with the terms. Rep said I had to agree in order to complete the order.
Message 13 of 16 (257 Views)
Contributor

Graphite, when did you order? I ordered mine early on the 7th at the AT&T store and haven't heard anything, the status is still back ordered. The most frustrating thing about this is that I have read posts from others who ordered after me but already have their phones!! My other phone died about two weeks ago and I have been holding out for the new iPhone, so for now I am carrying a $15 go phone with my sim card in it, I HATE IT, I NEED MY NEW PHONE!!
Message 14 of 16 (235 Views)
Professor

ejonesrn wrote:
Graphite, when did you order? I ordered mine early on the 7th at the AT&T store and haven't heard anything, the status is still back ordered. The most frustrating thing about this is that I have read posts from others who ordered after me but already have their phones!! My other phone died about two weeks ago and I have been holding out for the new iPhone, so for now I am carrying a $15 go phone with my sim card in it, I HATE IT, I NEED MY NEW PHONE!!

i went to the apple store saturday morning at 10 am. after a 20 minute wait i was in the store getting my 4S. i tryed the Preorder but i could not get the order to go through i kept getting a error. so i gave up and tryed my luck at the apple store and scored. i wanted the 16 GB white one but they only had the black one in stock.

Message 15 of 16 (220 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.