Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 16, 2011
12:57:16 PM
View profile
Come on AT&T get your act together..

My order still hasn't even said its been shipped, or even backordered, I pre-ordered my phone the 7th and the last up date is from the 9th, hasn't even been shipped... Seriously AT&T? This is a joke. 

My order still hasn't even said its been shipped, or even backordered, I pre-ordered my phone the 7th and the last up date is from the 9th, hasn't even been shipped... Seriously AT&T? This is a joke. 

Come on AT&T get your act together..

15 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(15)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 1:38:10 PM
(0)
Teacher
It is pretty bad when you order something and can't get it. Did you try canceling your order like others have?
It is pretty bad when you order something and can't get it. Did you try canceling your order like others have?

Re: Come on AT&T get your act together..

2 of 16 (467 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 3:24:58 PM
(0)
Tutor

No have not, as i ordered online I wasn't sure if I'd still be able to cancel and go and just buy one from a local AT&T store

No have not, as i ordered online I wasn't sure if I'd still be able to cancel and go and just buy one from a local AT&T store

3 of 16 (437 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 3:32:15 PM
(0)
Tutor

I bought my online as well, and I was able to get it cancelled.  It's not easy at all, you'll likely be told no more times than you can count, but if you're persistent, you'll probably find someone who can do it eventually.

I bought my online as well, and I was able to get it cancelled.  It's not easy at all, you'll likely be told no more times than you can count, but if you're persistent, you'll probably find someone who can do it eventually.

4 of 16 (429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 3:56:58 PM
(0)
Professor

i know you did a preorder on tuesday. but i do not believe AT&T packs and ships orders on the wekeends.  maybe tomorrow they will have a lot of orders filled and your  status will change.  maybe tomorrow they will have shippments in and a bunch of back orders gets filled.

i know you did a preorder on tuesday. but i do not believe AT&T packs and ships orders on the wekeends.  maybe tomorrow they will have a lot of orders filled and your  status will change.  maybe tomorrow they will have shippments in and a bunch of back orders gets filled.

hello!!!

5 of 16 (408 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 4:41:48 PM
(0)
Tutor

I hope they ship tomorrow, AT&T should at least put it in first class making everyone who pre-ordered wait and what not, haha.

I hope they ship tomorrow, AT&T should at least put it in first class making everyone who pre-ordered wait and what not, haha.

6 of 16 (386 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 4:48:46 PM
(0)
Professor

Pezman1 wrote:

i got my 4S from the apple store saturday .

Pezman1 wrote:

i got my 4S from the apple store saturday .

hello!!!

7 of 16 (377 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 5:16:35 PM
(0)
Teacher
Pezman, mine is shipping tomorrow, they are sending it overnight.
Pezman, mine is shipping tomorrow, they are sending it overnight.

8 of 16 (355 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 5:18:33 PM
(0)
Teacher
Graphite, they have some ability to pack and ship on weekends. I got my shipping notification about 2:00 today.
Graphite, they have some ability to pack and ship on weekends. I got my shipping notification about 2:00 today.

9 of 16 (352 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 5:41:48 PM
(0)
Tutor

Hmm, I have considered trying to cancel and go to in store and buy one but i'll see and if it ships tomorrow, if not then i'll go through the hassle of cancelling my pre-order

Hmm, I have considered trying to cancel and go to in store and buy one but i'll see and if it ships tomorrow, if not then i'll go through the hassle of cancelling my pre-order

10 of 16 (331 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 7:35:07 PM
(0)
Teacher

Good luck canceling-  I have tried at least 7 times over the phone and twice at different stores to no avail....  Fudgers!!!!

Good luck canceling-  I have tried at least 7 times over the phone and twice at different stores to no avail....  Fudgers!!!!

11 of 16 (250 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 7:40:34 PM
(0)
Scholar
i aswell tried to cancel and nothing. i got a question thoe i see alot of people are talking about agreeing to terms. did you guys have to do that bc you ordered online? and then they sent you the agreement terms? or did you guys order in stores and then they sent you the agreement terms? bc i ordered in stores and i didnt get a email asking me to accept the agreement and terms??
i aswell tried to cancel and nothing. i got a question thoe i see alot of people are talking about agreeing to terms. did you guys have to do that bc you ordered online? and then they sent you the agreement terms? or did you guys order in stores and then they sent you the agreement terms? bc i ordered in stores and i didnt get a email asking me to accept the agreement and terms??

12 of 16 (242 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 7:43:22 PM
(0)
Teacher
I did it over the phone with an rep- then got an email with the terms. Rep said I had to agree in order to complete the order.
I did it over the phone with an rep- then got an email with the terms. Rep said I had to agree in order to complete the order.

13 of 16 (238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 8:53:02 PM
(0)
Contributor
Graphite, when did you order? I ordered mine early on the 7th at the AT&T store and haven't heard anything, the status is still back ordered. The most frustrating thing about this is that I have read posts from others who ordered after me but already have their phones!! My other phone died about two weeks ago and I have been holding out for the new iPhone, so for now I am carrying a $15 go phone with my sim card in it, I HATE IT, I NEED MY NEW PHONE!!
Graphite, when did you order? I ordered mine early on the 7th at the AT&T store and haven't heard anything, the status is still back ordered. The most frustrating thing about this is that I have read posts from others who ordered after me but already have their phones!! My other phone died about two weeks ago and I have been holding out for the new iPhone, so for now I am carrying a $15 go phone with my sim card in it, I HATE IT, I NEED MY NEW PHONE!!

14 of 16 (216 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 9:00:47 PM
(0)
Professor

ejonesrn wrote:

i went to the apple store saturday morning at 10 am. after a 20 minute wait i was in the store getting my 4S. i tryed the Preorder but i could not get the order to go through i kept getting a error. so i gave up and tryed my luck at the apple store and scored. i wanted the 16 GB white one but they only had the black one in stock.

ejonesrn wrote:

i went to the apple store saturday morning at 10 am. after a 20 minute wait i was in the store getting my 4S. i tryed the Preorder but i could not get the order to go through i kept getting a error. so i gave up and tryed my luck at the apple store and scored. i wanted the 16 GB white one but they only had the black one in stock.

hello!!!

15 of 16 (201 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 9:06:43 PM
(0)
Professor

Jmauld wrote:

ohh cool. i was told a while back they did not ship on the weekends. when i did a upgrade for my daughter a while back i was told it would not ship saturday or sunday,they only packed  and shipped orders monday through friday!

maybe AT&T was working Over Time this wekeend to get a lot of shipments read to go tomorrow.

Jmauld wrote:

ohh cool. i was told a while back they did not ship on the weekends. when i did a upgrade for my daughter a while back i was told it would not ship saturday or sunday,they only packed  and shipped orders monday through friday!

maybe AT&T was working Over Time this wekeend to get a lot of shipments read to go tomorrow.

hello!!!

16 of 16 (193 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments