Ask a question

Posted Sep 4, 2010
10:35:38 PM
View profile
Combined billing

I have ATT uverse 300, and am also a new ATT wireless customer. I had received my first wireless bill, and was ready to pay it on the 2nd. I was interested in combined billing so I would only have to remember one ATT bill a month, and called customer service. They combined it for me and was told it might take awhile. SOO.... When I went into ATT store to pay my bill, the ATT manager said they could not help me because they could not find my account. I explained about the combined billing and she said I had to do it online. I went online and even tried to pay it over the phone, and only my Uverse bill shows up, not my wireless bill at all.... I just want to pay my bill!!  I understand it may take awhile for the billing to combine, but in the meantime, I am now OVERDUE on my first wireless bill... PLEASE HELP! Smiley Sad

Combined billing

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 5, 2010 7:23:03 AM
(0)
Professor

You should try to call customer service and make a payment (1-800-331-0500). If they have the same issue, call 611 on your ATT landline (sorry I dont know the 800 number) and pay the bill there. Let us know if that helps.

Re: Combined billing

2 of 2 (4,101 Views)