Combined billing

Contributor

Combined billing

I have ATT uverse 300, and am also a new ATT wireless customer. I had received my first wireless bill, and was ready to pay it on the 2nd. I was interested in combined billing so I would only have to remember one ATT bill a month, and called customer service. They combined it for me and was told it might take awhile. SOO.... When I went into ATT store to pay my bill, the ATT manager said they could not help me because they could not find my account. I explained about the combined billing and she said I had to do it online. I went online and even tried to pay it over the phone, and only my Uverse bill shows up, not my wireless bill at all.... I just want to pay my bill!!  I understand it may take awhile for the billing to combine, but in the meantime, I am now OVERDUE on my first wireless bill... PLEASE HELP! Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 3
Professor

Re: Combined billing

You should try to call customer service and make a payment (1-800-331-0500). If they have the same issue, call 611 on your ATT landline (sorry I dont know the 800 number) and pay the bill there. Let us know if that helps.

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Combined billing

Signing up for combined billing was probably one of the worst financial decisions I've ever made. It has been a nightmare. It's not an exaggeration when I say I've spent WELL OVER four hours talking to AT&T. It's totally not user friendly, you can't call the regular AT&T you've always called for help because they can't access your account, my bill was through the roof for three months and I can't see my kids' activity anymore and can't access their smart limits. I'm almost positive they've over charged me and have shut my phone off twice when I paid way more than I should have. It's a joke. As soon as my contract is up I'm going to Verizon.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support