Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 24, 2012
12:25:51 PM
Combine ipad Data plan and iPhone on same bill?

Hi all -- 

I have both an iPad and iPhone with ATT plans.  The iPad data plan is "pre-paid" and I signed up via the iPad settings panel.  The iPhone plan is post-paid: I get a monthly bill that lists data, calls, etc.  I'd like consolidate these to both be on one, post-paid bill.

The phone rep was initially unsure, but eventually told me the only way to do this is to go into a store and get a new SIM card.  Is this right?  That sounds drastic!

Many thanks, folks.

Hi all -- 

I have both an iPad and iPhone with ATT plans.  The iPad data plan is "pre-paid" and I signed up via the iPad settings panel.  The iPhone plan is post-paid: I get a monthly bill that lists data, calls, etc.  I'd like consolidate these to both be on one, post-paid bill.

The phone rep was initially unsure, but eventually told me the only way to do this is to go into a store and get a new SIM card.  Is this right?  That sounds drastic!

Many thanks, folks.

Combine ipad Data plan and iPhone on same bill?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2012 7:41:11 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: Combine ipad Data plan and iPhone on same bill?

2 of 2 (709 Views)