Cleaning the tilt 2 screen

Cleaning the tilt 2 screen

Whats a good way to clean your screen? I took the screen protector off and im trying to get the smudges off from it.
Message 1 of 3 (886 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Cleaning the tilt 2 screen

A microfiber cloth should be enough.  You can get them at an electronics store, or eyeglasses place, and they also sometimes come with screen protectors.  If needed,  just breathe a bit on the screen, and the condensed moisture combined with the microfiber cloth should be enough to remove any sticky "goo" caused by the old screen protector.  I didn't need to use any harsher means than that when I replaced my screen protector.  I basically use the same process for occasional cleaning of the screen protector itself, after installed.
Message 2 of 3 (879 Views)

Re: Cleaning the tilt 2 screen

if your looking for a new screen protector. you might wanna check out boxwave. they have reusable ones that you can remove and reapply without leaving smuges on your screen. PLUS it comes with the microfiber cloth thingy.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/easyfinder/buy-best-htc-tilt-2-accessories_3729.htm

Message 3 of 3 (780 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.