Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 13, 2010
11:06:59 AM
Checking games size

Can you check how much much memory(KB) a game takes up before you buy it? If so how?

Can you check how much much memory(KB) a game takes up before you buy it? If so how?

Checking games size

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2011 6:50:45 PM
(0)
Contributor
If ur on Android it says at tbe bottom of the app desc. And stuff
If ur on Android it says at tbe bottom of the app desc. And stuff

Re: Checking games size

2 of 6 (1,238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2011 1:39:39 AM
(0)
Contributor
I wanted to know the same thing. I have a Pantec Pursuit and I spoke to several people @ customer service who couldn't tell me anything. I just want to find out RELATIVELY what it should cost me to download Tetris... I don't want to pay $15 for the game I was willing to buy for $5. Never downloaded a game B4 so I have NOOOO idea, even remotely, of how big they are or what this should cost. I don't have a data plan so I don't really know how this works. Anybody got some info or experiences to share????
I wanted to know the same thing. I have a Pantec Pursuit and I spoke to several people @ customer service who couldn't tell me anything. I just want to find out RELATIVELY what it should cost me to download Tetris... I don't want to pay $15 for the game I was willing to buy for $5. Never downloaded a game B4 so I have NOOOO idea, even remotely, of how big they are or what this should cost. I don't have a data plan so I don't really know how this works. Anybody got some info or experiences to share????

3 of 6 (1,225 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2011 3:43:11 AM
(0)
Tutor
When I download games off Android Market, it usually specifies the file size, and how much it would cost (if it's a paid game). Since I'm a cheapskate, I just stick with the free games/apps. Heh. Smiley Wink
When I download games off Android Market, it usually specifies the file size, and how much it would cost (if it's a paid game). Since I'm a cheapskate, I just stick with the free games/apps. Heh. Smiley Wink

4 of 6 (1,053 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2011 11:37:18 PM
(0)
Contributor
I only download the free games....and only when I am using wifi.
I only download the free games....and only when I am using wifi.

5 of 6 (1,010 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 4:15:38 AM
(0)
Tutor

Can you recommend any of the freebies youve tried out?

Can you recommend any of the freebies youve tried out?

6 of 6 (985 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments