Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 1, 2012
7:14:00 AM
View profile
Checking data useable
Every time I click on the link it does not activate and I cannot check my useage
Every time I click on the link it does not activate and I cannot check my useage

Checking data useable

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 6:58:18 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Apr 5, 2012 at 6:14:56 AM

Do you get an error when you click on your phone number to check your data usage?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Do you get an error when you click on your phone number to check your data usage?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Checking data useable

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (1,285 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2012 1:59:23 PM
(0)
Guru

Jam. That is not the interface that is currently used. They have changed to a different format.

Jam. That is not the interface that is currently used. They have changed to a different format.

3 of 4 (1,265 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2012 6:06:41 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Yep, I'm aware and will update my post. This was made before I was aware of the change. 

--------------

Yep, I'm aware and will update my post. This was made before I was aware of the change. 

--------------

4 of 4 (1,255 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments