Changing Texting plan...

Professor

Changing Texting plan...

Our new cycle is 5/2/08, would it be ok to change our plan today or should I wait til tomorrow? We are going over our messages so I want to change it to unlimited.
Message 1 of 6 (2,007 Views)
Master

Re: Changing Texting plan...

Change it first thing in the morning.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 2 of 6 (1,999 Views)
Professor

Thanks! I will do that! We both are over 100 each! Smiley Surprised We have never done that but he is traveling more and he is about to be gone for 40 days so we need it now more than ever!
Message 3 of 6 (1,995 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]
I'm assuming you're going with the Family Unlimited messaging plan??  That would probably be the best choice -- especially since you'll be texting more during his absence.

BTW -- I like the new color -- ORANGE!!  GO VOLS!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by lkc2854 on 05-01-2008 07:30:46 PM
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 4 of 6 (1,991 Views)
ACE - Expert

TNgal22 wrote:
Thanks! I will do that! We both are over 100 each! Smiley Surprised We have never done that but he is traveling more and he is about to be gone for 40 days so we need it now more than ever!

Also after you change the plan make sure that it shows as unlimited in your account online before embarking on a texting spree — sometimes these changes get delayed and you don't want to be hit with a prorated overage charge.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6 (1,987 Views)
Professor

Yes, unlimited family.

Thanks for the tip, I will check it.
Message 6 of 6 (1,982 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.