Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 12, 2012
6:59:29 AM
View profile
Changing Rate Plans

I'm currently on the 450 min/mo plan, and it seems to not quite be sufficient each month.  If I change to a higher rate plan (say the 900 min plan) I see that I can do that without extending a contract.

What happens if in a few months I decide to go back to the 450 min/mo plan?  Is there a penalty for reducing the rate plan?  What is the minimum time required to stay at one level of service or another?

I'm currently on the 450 min/mo plan, and it seems to not quite be sufficient each month.  If I change to a higher rate plan (say the 900 min plan) I see that I can do that without extending a contract.

What happens if in a few months I decide to go back to the 450 min/mo plan?  Is there a penalty for reducing the rate plan?  What is the minimum time required to stay at one level of service or another?

Changing Rate Plans

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2012 7:04:36 AM
(0)
Former Employee

You can change your plan at any time with out any penalties.

You can change your plan at any time with out any penalties.

Re: Changing Rate Plans

2 of 4 (810 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2012 7:09:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hi there!

You are welcome to change your plan as often as you'd like, however remember that doing so will prorate the plan as well for the remainder of the current billing cycle.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, an AT&T smartphone. Experience beat up to 10x faster than 3G.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hi there!

You are welcome to change your plan as often as you'd like, however remember that doing so will prorate the plan as well for the remainder of the current billing cycle.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, an AT&T smartphone. Experience beat up to 10x faster than 3G.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (807 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 13, 2012 7:51:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
You also lose your Rollover minutes down to a current month's worth of minutes on the new plan when you make changes.
You also lose your Rollover minutes down to a current month's worth of minutes on the new plan when you make changes.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (762 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments