Change phone number under GoPhone plan?

Highlighted

Change phone number under GoPhone plan?

Can I change the telephone number associated with a phone on a GoPhone plan, and still retain the balance of minutes I have on the plan? -- YS44
Message 1 of 3 (1,231 Views)
Master

Re: Change phone number under GoPhone plan?

YosemiteSam44 wrote:
Can I change the telephone number associated with a phone on a GoPhone plan, and still retain the balance of minutes I have on the plan? -- YS44
Yes, you should be able to keep your account balance, as long as you do not switch SIM cards.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3 (1,212 Views)
Contributor

Re: Change phone number under GoPhone plan?

I just recently bought a go phone about 2 weeks ago, while activating my new account I tried to port my number over from Boost Mobile, but they would not give me my account number. Instead they gave me a free month and sent me another phone (a cheap one) for free to get me to stay with them. To make a long story short I finally got them to give me my account number and I need to port my number over to my new phone. How do I do this since I already activated my phone and have been using it? I searched my account options and couldn't even find an option to change my number online. Any help is much appreciated.

God Bless  Heart

Message 3 of 3 (1,187 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.