Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 15, 2008
3:37:21 PM
View profile
Central TX
I have a Blackberry Curve and I have had problems recently (even before Hurricane Ike) where my text messages are coming through very delayed, sometimes up to 30 minutes later than when the other party sent them. I am also not receiving some calls. I have had reports from friends saying they call my phone but they don't even get voicemail, it just keeps ringing. Or, sometimes they will call me and just get voicemail when I was in an area that has full signal the whole day as I use my phone frequently throughout the day. Then, I will just get the voicemail notification later on that day. It's becoming very irritating. Anyone happen to be having the same trouble by chance in Central, TX?
I have a Blackberry Curve and I have had problems recently (even before Hurricane Ike) where my text messages are coming through very delayed, sometimes up to 30 minutes later than when the other party sent them. I am also not receiving some calls. I have had reports from friends saying they call my phone but they don't even get voicemail, it just keeps ringing. Or, sometimes they will call me and just get voicemail when I was in an area that has full signal the whole day as I use my phone frequently throughout the day. Then, I will just get the voicemail notification later on that day. It's becoming very irritating. Anyone happen to be having the same trouble by chance in Central, TX?

Central TX

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2008 6:27:27 PM
(0)
Expert

nblank wrote:

That generally happens to me if i am in areas that i do not get signal for awhile, and until my phones re-registers with the network properly or i power the phone off and then back on again i get no notification of anything.

nblank wrote:

That generally happens to me if i am in areas that i do not get signal for awhile, and until my phones re-registers with the network properly or i power the phone off and then back on again i get no notification of anything.

Re: Central TX

2 of 2 (1,089 Views)