Case may really be needed for iPhone 4

Guru

Case may really be needed for iPhone 4

I am not sure about you, when I held the iPhone 4 on my hand, I was scared, scared of dropping it, as it is sooo pretty... lol I have been debating if I needed a case or not... Found this:

http://jaredfranklin.com/post/729861012/broken-iphone-4

It seems that the blogger's friend dropped the phone once and it shattered... So maybe getting a case isn't a bad idea...

Or maybe getting insurance (like squaretrade for $99/2 years) would be really a good idea...

Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: Case may really be needed for iPhone 4

it's good to be short like me

Message 2 of 5
Mentor

I have insurance through my local insurance agent.  I have both my old iPhone and my new iPhone covered for about $25.00 a year with a $50.00 deductible.  In the event I lose it, break it, drop it in water, etc. they document it and cut me a check.  I believe it's called an Inland Marine policy.  You can cover computers, jewelry, cameras, etc. on it.  I have them covered for the amount that it would cost me to replace them (just because I only paid $199 for the phone doesn't mean I could replace it for that amount if I were to break it - I would have to pay either an early upgrade or non-commitment price).  It's 100% worth it and way cheaper than coverage through AT&T.

Message 3 of 5
Teacher

That phone looks like that after a 1 foot fall..   ouch.. 

Message 4 of 5
Guru

rockets wrote:

I have insurance through my local insurance agent.  I have both my old iPhone and my new iPhone covered for about $25.00 a year with a $50.00 deductible.  In the event I lose it, break it, drop it in water, etc. they document it and cut me a check.  I believe it's called an Inland Marine policy.  You can cover computers, jewelry, cameras, etc. on it.  I have them covered for the amount that it would cost me to replace them (just because I only paid $199 for the phone doesn't mean I could replace it for that amount if I were to break it - I would have to pay either an early upgrade or non-commitment price).  It's 100% worth it and way cheaper than coverage through AT&T.

yeah, that's what Squaretrade does too, it would cover the cost of replacement phone up to $599 mins deductible of $50, so that's basically what my iPhone 4 16gb would be and it would just cost me $50 to get a new one...  and either the inland marine insurace or squaretrade (which I've done my research and review reading on it -$99/year or a monthly of like $5.44/month for 24 months), both still cheaper than the AT&T's offered one.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support