Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 13, 2011
9:52:50 PM
View profile
Case for GSII

This phone has been touted as AT&T's top phone. I can't find a single case for it. I've been to Radio Shack, Fry's Electronics, and an AT&T store. They have em for the Skyrocket - which is a much newer phone than the GSII. I can't belevie it. I did find one at Fry's for the Sprint model...I thought they'd be the same...but no. This is really bizzare.

This phone has been touted as AT&T's top phone. I can't find a single case for it. I've been to Radio Shack, Fry's Electronics, and an AT&T store. They have em for the Skyrocket - which is a much newer phone than the GSII. I can't belevie it. I did find one at Fry's for the Sprint model...I thought they'd be the same...but no. This is really bizzare.

Case for GSII

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2011 11:32:21 PM
(0)
Scholar

bestbuy mobile

bestbuy mobile

Re: Case for GSII

2 of 4 (424 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 14, 2011 5:29:52 AM
(0)
Scholar
Check out SGP store and Amazon, I originally got the Case Mate POP case but felt it ruined the slim, light build of our GS2 so I now have the SGP Neo Hybrid case and love it, my phone is back to being thin and light !! The Yellow case looks awesome Smiley Happy
Check out SGP store and Amazon, I originally got the Case Mate POP case but felt it ruined the slim, light build of our GS2 so I now have the SGP Neo Hybrid case and love it, my phone is back to being thin and light !! The Yellow case looks awesome Smiley Happy

3 of 4 (416 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 14, 2011 7:07:25 AM
(0)
Teacher
Go to Amazon and look for TC it's best
Go to Amazon and look for TC it's best