Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forums

Posted Apr 10, 2012
4:35:00 PM
View profile
Carwings 3G service compatibility

I'm curious to hear if the MicroCell works with the Carwings telematics service used by the Nissan Leaf. The parking garage where our EVSE is installed blocks 3G data completely so there's no way to access the service.

I'm curious to hear if the MicroCell works with the Carwings telematics service used by the Nissan Leaf. The parking garage where our EVSE is installed blocks 3G data completely so there's no way to access the service.

Carwings 3G service compatibility

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 11, 2012 11:25:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
If the garage block 3G completely I don't see how the MicroCell would work because it needs an ethernet connection to the net and an unobstructed view of the sky for GPS lock on.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

If the garage block 3G completely I don't see how the MicroCell would work because it needs an ethernet connection to the net and an unobstructed view of the sky for GPS lock on.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Carwings 3G service compatibility

2 of 2 (1,147 Views)