Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 9, 2010
12:09:10 PM
View profile
Captivate update status? Also will it have better sync with Outlook?

Hello Everyone, 

Seems that there is a lot of "bumps" sync'ing Outlook (not MS Exchange) to our Captivate phones. Kies barely pushes over items to the phone and at times doesn't for no rhythm or reason.

I have heard that we are suppose to get the 2.2 update at the end of September from the AT&T store rep…does anyone know if within the release there will be some tool to help sync Outlook and Captivate better?

Thanks in advance if anyone has some input.

Hello Everyone, 

Seems that there is a lot of "bumps" sync'ing Outlook (not MS Exchange) to our Captivate phones. Kies barely pushes over items to the phone and at times doesn't for no rhythm or reason.

I have heard that we are suppose to get the 2.2 update at the end of September from the AT&T store rep…does anyone know if within the release there will be some tool to help sync Outlook and Captivate better?

Thanks in advance if anyone has some input.

Captivate update status? Also will it have better sync with Outlook?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2010 2:03:55 PM
(0)
Professor

I don't know if it makes any difference since I don't really use it, but Kies just prompted me to download an update. The version is 1.5.1.10074_45

I don't know if it makes any difference since I don't really use it, but Kies just prompted me to download an update. The version is 1.5.1.10074_45

Re: Captivate update status? Also will it have better sync with Outlook?

2 of 2 (722 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments