Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 19, 2011
5:23:57 PM
View profile
Captivate - No Email Headers on Forward

I'm using my email on my Captivate through my work 's Exchange server with Active Sync. On 2 different Samsung Captivate devices I've noticed that when I forward an email from the devices, the header information for the email that I'm forwarding is missing. In other words, if I forward an email it will appear to the recipient as though I'm the originator of the email because the header information is missing from the email being forwarded. All the recipient sees is the body of the email but without the header information. I have a Tilt that is also on AT&T and the headers are sent when I forward a message. Is this problem unique to the Captivate phones on AT&T?

I'm using my email on my Captivate through my work 's Exchange server with Active Sync. On 2 different Samsung Captivate devices I've noticed that when I forward an email from the devices, the header information for the email that I'm forwarding is missing. In other words, if I forward an email it will appear to the recipient as though I'm the originator of the email because the header information is missing from the email being forwarded. All the recipient sees is the body of the email but without the header information. I have a Tilt that is also on AT&T and the headers are sent when I forward a message. Is this problem unique to the Captivate phones on AT&T?

Captivate - No Email Headers on Forward

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2011 5:37:44 AM
(0)
Employee

Doubt this to be an AT&T problem, issue with the phone is more than likely. You'll need to contact Samsung about this.

Doubt this to be an AT&T problem, issue with the phone is more than likely. You'll need to contact Samsung about this.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Captivate - No Email Headers on Forward

2 of 2 (483 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments