Captivate Gllide & SD card

Contributor

Captivate Gllide & SD card

Hello all!

I have had my Glide for 3 weeks and love it! I have one small issue that I can't find an answer for. I have an 8GB card and set the camera to save pictures to the card but it is still saving the pictures to the phone memory.

Glitch or is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance for any help! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5 (245 Views)
Contributor

Re: Captivate Gllide & SD card

Just tried this on mine and seems to work fine.

Message 2 of 5 (233 Views)
Master

If the Glide is the same way as other Samsung Android phones, its internal storage is called SD Card and external SD card is called external_sd. Make sure you selected the correct storage.

Message 3 of 5 (229 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see what is going on now....dummy me should have known better. I just pulled out the card and put it in the computer. Pictures are all there! If you look at the gallery, there are symbols in the lower left hand corner of each folder. DICM, download and screen capture all have an sd card on it while the camera has a camera symbol. It is saving the pictures but by looking at the symbols on the folders one would think they aren't. Awesome!!!

Thanks for the replies. I haven't seen too many things out on the net from Glide owners so information is rather scarce.

@foxbat121....under the camera settings there are two options - Phone or Memory Card. This phone doesn't list it as external or internal.

Message 4 of 5 (226 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Gallery app can be confusing to figure out the photo locations sometimes. Use 'My Files' app to browse where all your photos are located.

Message 5 of 5 (217 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.