Captivate Display Problem

Contributor

Captivate Display Problem

[ Edited ]

I have had my captivate for about 5 weeks now with no issues.

Last night all of the sudden, the display became very bright and has stayed that way since.

I have attempted to adjust the brightness, but even on the lowest brightness setting the display is still very bright and washed out.

The battery has been lasting for 2 to 3 days, but now will be dead in just under 1 day.

Does anyone have any ideas what may have gone wrong?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2 (1,027 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Captivate Display Problem

crowwl0 wrote:

I have had my captivate for about 5 weeks now with no issues.

Last night all of the sudden, the display became very bright and has stayed that way since.

I have attempted to adjust the brightness, but even on the lowest brightness setting the display is still very bright and washed out.

The battery has been lasting for 2 to 3 days, but now will be dead in just under 1 day.

Does anyone have any ideas what may have gone wrong?

Thanks,

i have the same problem. my captivate is about 4 months old and has never been droped i even bought an oterbox case to keep it safe. i was using the phone when this happened the disply flashed and is now very bright causing the colors to be faded. does my phone need repaired or can i fix this myself?

Message 2 of 2 (685 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.