Captivate Alarm + Snooze

Captivate Alarm + Snooze

My Captivate and I are still getting to know each other.  There's something I'd like to know about the alarm.

I'm a heavy snooze button user.  I really like the flexibility of the phone's snooze settings and alarm in general.  It's hugely better than my previous dumbphone (what good is a snooze that's only 5 minutes and only works twice?).  However, sometimes I'll press snooze, then I'll get up before the alarm goes off again.  Is there a way to stop the alarm/snooze without waiting for it to go off again?

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 6 (1,498 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Captivate Alarm + Snooze

Not that I've seen.

Message 2 of 6 (1,475 Views)
Scholar

That is a good question, I have though of the same. I think the only way would be to go into the alarm and disable/enable it. That should reset it. You can just click the green clock icon.

Message 3 of 6 (1,435 Views)

Thanks for the replies.  That's more or less what I thought (unless there's an app for it), but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6 (1,403 Views)
Tutor

I downloaded the Alarm Clock Plus (free) on the APP store.  It has a much larger SNOOZE button, and alot more options to customize. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,249 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

I have Alarm Clock Plus v2. Love the option for math probs before snoozing and dismissing. Even doing an easy math prob helps wake you up. I snooze less now Smiley Happy

If you get Rings Extended from the Market it makes it very easy to use your existing music tracks to wake up to.

Message 6 of 6 (1,175 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.