Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 10, 2011
5:48:40 PM
View profile
Cant switch data plan from data plus smartphone to data plus iPhone

I recently switched my Sim card from a smartphone to a  iPhone 3GS.  when i go on to my account to switch my data plan from the data plus MB smartphone to the data plus MB iPhone version i get the fowling error

"The following features added to your device are in conflict with an existing required feature:

DataPlus 200 MB for iPhone

The following features are required for your device and cannot be deleted:

DataPlus 200 MB for Smartphone"

my account recognizes that i am now using an iphone 3gs/

How can i switch my data plan to the iPhone one? right now my data plan does not work and i also do not have the visual voice mail feature

thanks for the help

I recently switched my Sim card from a smartphone to a  iPhone 3GS.  when i go on to my account to switch my data plan from the data plus MB smartphone to the data plus MB iPhone version i get the fowling error

"The following features added to your device are in conflict with an existing required feature:

DataPlus 200 MB for iPhone

The following features are required for your device and cannot be deleted:

DataPlus 200 MB for Smartphone"

my account recognizes that i am now using an iphone 3gs/

How can i switch my data plan to the iPhone one? right now my data plan does not work and i also do not have the visual voice mail feature

thanks for the help

Cant switch data plan from data plus smartphone to data plus iPhone

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2011 6:04:21 PM
(0)
Guru

you need to call into customer service and have them update the IMEI number in their system. you can get the IMEI from the device when its on by dialing out , *#06# and then pressing send, or you can get it from behind the battery on the sticker, its labeled IMEI.

get that number, call them, have them update it, and when they update it it will automatically make them switch data packages to the correct one.

you need to call into customer service and have them update the IMEI number in their system. you can get the IMEI from the device when its on by dialing out , *#06# and then pressing send, or you can get it from behind the battery on the sticker, its labeled IMEI.

get that number, call them, have them update it, and when they update it it will automatically make them switch data packages to the correct one.

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Re: Cant switch data plan from data plus smartphone to data plus iPhone

2 of 4 (1,405 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2011 6:32:47 PM
(0)
Professor
You can't look behind the battery on an iPhone since the battery is non-removable. It's under settings->general->about.
You can't look behind the battery on an iPhone since the battery is non-removable. It's under settings->general->about.

3 of 4 (1,386 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2011 12:09:53 PM
(0)
Contributor

thanks for the help.

thanks for the help.

4 of 4 (1,296 Views)