Cant select iPhone 4S as an upgrade option?!

Contributor

Cant select iPhone 4S as an upgrade option?!

Hey, am I the only one who isn't able to pre-order an iphone right now?

I get to the screen where it allows you to select a device and the only new thing that is showing up is the old iPhone 4 at 8gb for $100.  No option for any of the new 4s models.

Even tried to download the new ATT upgrader app on my current iPhone 4, and the only 2 options available to select at the "Choose your iPhone" screen are the iPhone 4 8gb for $100 and the iPhone 3GS 8gb for free.

I have friends on Verizon that have already pre-ordered their iPhone 4S.  I've been trying to pre-order mine since 12:00am.  Been trying for 45 mins now and is very frustrating. =(

Perhaps I'm going about the upgrade process wrong?  Can anyone please help?

Thank you

Message 1 of 5 (882 Views)
Mentor

Re: Cant select iPhone 4S as an upgrade option?!

I don't think pre orders are up yet.  At least not on the apple or att website. 

Message 2 of 5 (754 Views)
Contributor

yea thanks, the Pre-order just went up on ATT.... finally!  Thanks and good luck! =]

Message 3 of 5 (740 Views)
Contributor

the 4s still doesn't show up in the store.

This is really annoying.

Message 4 of 5 (656 Views)
Voyager

Make sure you are checking the box that says pre-order on the left hand side.  It won't show up with all the other phones.  Took me a minute to realise this as well, hope it helps!

Message 5 of 5 (603 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.