Ask a question

Posted Apr 16, 2012
4:54:39 AM
View profile
Cant Register because ATT page won´t load correctly

Hello,

This is my first post at this forum.

I have a ATT GoPhone and I am trying to register so I can manage it online.

As I go to the www.paygonline.com website and enter my phone number and 4 digit password it takes me to a "New Customer Sign Up"  contract, which I´m supposed to read and agree to.

As I read (yeah right!) and accept the agreement, I´m taken to another page in which I should fill out my adress and other information.

The problem is that the DropDown Boxes that should bring a list of "Countries" and "Cities" are blank, and you cannot write that information manually. It has to be chosen in the drop down boxes, BUT THE LIST OF CITIES AND COUNTRIES ALWAYS COMES EMPTY!!

I have tried different web browsers but the result is still the same.

There seems to be a problem with that page itself.

So I´m hoping someon from ATT notices this post and can fix the page!!!

I cannot proceed with the registration unless I go past that page and it won´t let me past without Country ans State information!

If someone knows another way to do it please help!

Best regards,

Fabiano

Cant Register because ATT page won´t load correctly

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2012 12:02:42 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

This is an issue that some folks have run into but we're not able to reproduce. 

Some community members have had luck by switching the page language to Spanish. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Cant Register because ATT page won´t load correctly

2 of 2 (278 Views)