Canceling Lines

Contributor

Canceling Lines

Okay so my family has a family plan that has 3 lines, two are 60$/month and one at 10$/month, where Im one of the 60$ main lines. If I end my contract early (I wanna switch to T-Mo for the Sensation), will the 10$ line be made a 60$ line or remain 10$?
Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: Canceling Lines

Unless u add any additional features, or change equip that requires data..it would stay the same cost
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Master

Yep, I would stay the same $10 every month. Be prepared to pay the ETF if you didn't already know. Also, I hope you're not going to regret switching if you do not get very good reception from T-Mobile.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 5
Scholar

WHo knows what will happen long term as AT&T and t-mobile are merging.
Message 4 of 5
Scholar

You're basically taking $10 off your bill to cancel your service. You have the 700r min plan? $60 for primary and $10 for each additional. One of those lines will become a primary once you switch.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support