Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 12, 2011
9:01:23 PM
View profile
Canceling Lines
Okay so my family has a family plan that has 3 lines, two are 60$/month and one at 10$/month, where Im one of the 60$ main lines. If I end my contract early (I wanna switch to T-Mo for the Sensation), will the 10$ line be made a 60$ line or remain 10$?
Okay so my family has a family plan that has 3 lines, two are 60$/month and one at 10$/month, where Im one of the 60$ main lines. If I end my contract early (I wanna switch to T-Mo for the Sensation), will the 10$ line be made a 60$ line or remain 10$?

Canceling Lines

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2011 9:30:56 PM
(0)
Employee
Unless u add any additional features, or change equip that requires data..it would stay the same cost
Unless u add any additional features, or change equip that requires data..it would stay the same cost
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Canceling Lines

2 of 5 (1,033 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2011 3:23:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yep, I would stay the same $10 every month. Be prepared to pay the ETF if you didn't already know. Also, I hope you're not going to regret switching if you do not get very good reception from T-Mobile.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Yep, I would stay the same $10 every month. Be prepared to pay the ETF if you didn't already know. Also, I hope you're not going to regret switching if you do not get very good reception from T-Mobile.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (1,008 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 7:45:58 AM
(0)
Scholar
WHo knows what will happen long term as AT&T and t-mobile are merging.
WHo knows what will happen long term as AT&T and t-mobile are merging.

4 of 5 (963 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 11:18:22 AM
(0)
Scholar
You're basically taking $10 off your bill to cancel your service. You have the 700r min plan? $60 for primary and $10 for each additional. One of those lines will become a primary once you switch.
You're basically taking $10 off your bill to cancel your service. You have the 700r min plan? $60 for primary and $10 for each additional. One of those lines will become a primary once you switch.

5 of 5 (950 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments