Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 27, 2011
9:39:53 PM
View profile
Canceling Family Messaging features?

When I signed up for ATT, I also chose family messaging. Am I able to cancel unlimited family messaging without any backlash other than not being able to text/pic messages?

When I signed up for ATT, I also chose family messaging. Am I able to cancel unlimited family messaging without any backlash other than not being able to text/pic messages?

Canceling Family Messaging features?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2011 4:23:20 AM
(0)
Expert

wintermint wrote:

ninw what so ever, just be aware that it does not take the ability away, you will just be charged per message rates for incoming and outgoing messages, you need to call and have a block put on the number to prevent this

wintermint wrote:

ninw what so ever, just be aware that it does not take the ability away, you will just be charged per message rates for incoming and outgoing messages, you need to call and have a block put on the number to prevent this

Re: Canceling Family Messaging features?

2 of 2 (200 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments