Canceling Data Plan

Contributor

Canceling Data Plan

Hi, I'm from indonesia.

My Bos at december 2010, vacation to Los Angeles. and he registered dataplan using his ipad. After registration, he never get an email from at&t, like the first. But the dataplan is active. Then He used it. Now he is back to indonesia, and wants to cancel the registration, but when he is cancel using the ipad, and try any password, he can't cancel the registration. I think the registration using not valid email address or wrong write the email address.

Now how can he cancel the data plan? if he is wrong write the email address. and forgot what email address he is used?. I Try to help him with using the real email address with the forgot password, and entry di imei and iccid, but got an error. Please Help....the data plan with recontinue if this month.

Message 1 of 6 (5,266 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Canceling Data Plan

Call AT&T... A human can cancel the plan in seconds.

1-800-331-0500

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (5,237 Views)
Contributor

I Already try that number, But always ask about the phone number.

but my boss don't know the phone number..., because he never receive the email from at&t after he is registered, becuase he write the wrong email when he is registration.

Please Help how to cancel the data plan.

thanks

Message 3 of 6 (5,119 Views)
Professor

alimduta wrote:

but my boss don't know the phone number..., because he never receive the email from at&t after he is registered, becuase he write the wrong email when he is registration.

thanks

We are all just customers like yourself.

The only way you can resolve this problem is to contact AT&T via phone.

Message 4 of 6 (5,095 Views)
Master

alimduta wrote:

thanks

This link has a step by step tutorial on how to cancel your iPad data plan. If this does not work, you will need to contact AT&T again. http://www.theinternetpatrol.com/how-to-cancel-auto-renewal-of-your-3g-ipad-data-plan-and-stop-the-a...
Message 5 of 6 (5,057 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Looks like you can see the phone number right on the iPad

http://www.theinternetpatrol.com/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-the-at-an-t-3g-data-plan-for-th...

Do the first 2 steps. There it is.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6 (5,024 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.