Cancel Refill of Dataplan

Contributor

Cancel Refill of Dataplan

Hallo,

i activated my goPhone Simcard this days and added dataplan of 500 mb. I saw that this dataplan expires withinh 1 month but i need it only in March. Is there any chance to cancel this refill ?

Message 1 of 6 (284 Views)
Master

Re: Cancel Refill of Dataplan

Are you inquiring about canceling auto renewal if you have it enabled for your data plan, or canceling the rest of the allotment of your data package?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 6 (268 Views)
Contributor

Hallo,

no i have no renewal made. It was my first addition but i don`t need it untill February so i will loose that money. The question is if i`m able to redeem the addition i made !

Message 3 of 6 (264 Views)
Master

Okay...I will try to answer this the best I can, based off of the information that you provided...

With the money you spent on the 500MB data package, you cannot save it until a later date. You will lose the money you spent on it for this month. Once you need it again or refill it before it expires after 30 days, then you may re-add it.

Message 4 of 6 (249 Views)
Contributor

Thank you for your support. That was not the answer i wanna hear as the money is gone now !
Message 5 of 6 (247 Views)
Master

You're welcome.

Sorry about that. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 6 (245 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.