Ask a question

Posted Jan 16, 2008
12:20:03 AM
View profile
Canada
I know all these rates are services say how much it costs to call from the United States to Canada, but i was wondering does it cost me anything if someone from Canada were to call my cell phone in the United States? Thank you whoever can answer me this.  Also if i use a calling card on my cell phone does it cost me anything to call from the U.S. to Canada or are all those charges taken directly from the calling card? Thank you.

Canada

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2008 3:14:51 AM
(0)
Master

dhk1847 wrote:
I know all these rates are services say how much it costs to call from the United States to Canada, but i was wondering does it cost me anything if someone from Canada were to call my cell phone in the United States? Thank you whoever can answer me this.  Also if i use a calling card on my cell phone does it cost me anything to call from the U.S. to Canada or are all those charges taken directly from the calling card? Thank you.

No, it would not cost you anything if someone calls you from Canada.  Secondly, you would use your mintues on your phone, plus the minutes on the calling card. 

Re: Canada

2 of 2 (5,901 Views)