Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 10, 2008
7:30:13 PM
View profile
Can't upload photos online?
Could someone help me figure out why I can't upload photos online?  I have gone through everything to figure it out and the computer guy said it was my providers problem?
Could someone help me figure out why I can't upload photos online?  I have gone through everything to figure it out and the computer guy said it was my providers problem?

Can't upload photos online?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2008 1:59:36 AM
(0)
Scholar
Are you getting a specific error message or just slow downloads?  What type of coverage indicator are you getting with your connection (EDGE, 3G)?
Are you getting a specific error message or just slow downloads?  What type of coverage indicator are you getting with your connection (EDGE, 3G)?

Re: Can't upload photos online?

2 of 3 (2,248 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2008 9:08:10 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

brandijones wrote:

Problems with uploading can sometimes be caused by Bytemobile, try disabling it.

brandijones wrote:

Problems with uploading can sometimes be caused by Bytemobile, try disabling it.

Re: Can't upload photos online?

3 of 3 (2,239 Views)