Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 25, 2012
8:40:05 AM
Can't update my Samsung Focus

Hello,

I am having trouble updating my phone. The app marketplace now says I have 5 updates pending. Normally i would just tap the words 5 updates to update the apps. But nothing happens. The new mango update I got a few months back added a new feature on the marketplace, the search feature that pops up on the bottom of the screen and I think that is interfearing with where I would normally tap the screen as they are extremely close to one another. Either the search feature pops up, or I nothing happens update wise.  Please help!

I have OS version 7.10.7720.68

Firmware #  2103.11.8.1

Hardware Revision # 3.1.0.7

I tried the Zune setup. I tried calling customer service. Nothing works.

Is anyone else having this issue?

thanks in advance for any comments.

Hello,

I am having trouble updating my phone. The app marketplace now says I have 5 updates pending. Normally i would just tap the words 5 updates to update the apps. But nothing happens. The new mango update I got a few months back added a new feature on the marketplace, the search feature that pops up on the bottom of the screen and I think that is interfearing with where I would normally tap the screen as they are extremely close to one another. Either the search feature pops up, or I nothing happens update wise.  Please help!

I have OS version 7.10.7720.68

Firmware #  2103.11.8.1

Hardware Revision # 3.1.0.7

I tried the Zune setup. I tried calling customer service. Nothing works.

Is anyone else having this issue?

thanks in advance for any comments.

Can't update my Samsung Focus

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments