Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 13, 2012
7:24:57 PM
View profile
Can't text to China, the text says sent but they can't receive it.

I'm on the 50$ monthly unlimited plan. In the plan, it says I can send text to China. I used be able to send text to China, but I suddenly can't send texts to China any more, its been one month. Whenver I try to send a text to China, it says sent but noboday can receive it. I didn't change any setting or anything. I tried to switch my plan to 2$ daily plan which also says can send text to China, it didn't work.

I called the ATT custom service, I said it's not their problem, it's the receiver's problem. And then I went to ATT store, they said the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's not receiver's problem, because she can receive other people's texts except mine. I tried send texts to 3 people in China, none of them can receive it. But they all can receive texts from other people in US.

It gets really annoying, I hope someone can help me out !

I'm on the 50$ monthly unlimited plan. In the plan, it says I can send text to China. I used be able to send text to China, but I suddenly can't send texts to China any more, its been one month. Whenver I try to send a text to China, it says sent but noboday can receive it. I didn't change any setting or anything. I tried to switch my plan to 2$ daily plan which also says can send text to China, it didn't work.

I called the ATT custom service, I said it's not their problem, it's the receiver's problem. And then I went to ATT store, they said the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's not receiver's problem, because she can receive other people's texts except mine. I tried send texts to 3 people in China, none of them can receive it. But they all can receive texts from other people in US.

It gets really annoying, I hope someone can help me out !

Can't text to China, the text says sent but they can't receive it.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2012 10:45:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Unfortunately, the only way to get this resolved is to escalate the issue within AT&T until somebody actually looks at the issue rather than just blaming it on the "other guy".
Unfortunately, the only way to get this resolved is to escalate the issue within AT&T until somebody actually looks at the issue rather than just blaming it on the "other guy".
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can't text to China, the text says sent but they can't receive it.

2 of 2 (391 Views)