Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 10, 2010
9:33:24 AM
View profile
Can't receive incoming calls

I can't receive incomng calls, but I can call out and receive texts and send texts, not too familiar with the phone still learning.  When someone calls in it just sounds like air.  Am I doing something wrong, when I firs got the Go Phone I could receive calls maybe I touched something I was not supposed to.

I can't receive incomng calls, but I can call out and receive texts and send texts, not too familiar with the phone still learning.  When someone calls in it just sounds like air.  Am I doing something wrong, when I firs got the Go Phone I could receive calls maybe I touched something I was not supposed to.

Can't receive incoming calls

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2010 10:56:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Lorivillav wrote:

Which LG device do you have? Also, try checking your call settings to make sure you didn't accidentally press something that would enable you to not receive calls.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Lorivillav wrote:

Which LG device do you have? Also, try checking your call settings to make sure you didn't accidentally press something that would enable you to not receive calls.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can't receive incoming calls

2 of 2 (3,604 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments