Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 16, 2011
9:51:10 AM
Can't find way to post on message board for Pantech P7040

I want to find the link to post on a message board for my phone but I have not been able to find it.  I am trying to find out how to get messages saved to my SMS card.

I want to find the link to post on a message board for my phone but I have not been able to find it.  I am trying to find out how to get messages saved to my SMS card.

Can't find way to post on message board for Pantech P7040

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2011 2:38:32 PM
(0)
Tutor

I tried to get into live technical chat but it looks like AT&T doesn't allow access for wireless users. So, I have been trying to get help on here but so far no responses. I have a USB cable for my Pantech P7040p,  but it's not doing me any good.

I am trying to locate the driver download for my computer. I have Pantech P7040p and Windows 7 on my laptop. I want to be able to save text and IM's on my Pantech to my computer. But I think I need a driver. Also, when I saved texts to to my SMS card I couldn't find a way to locate it. Do you put your SMS card somewhere into your computer or does it transfer by use of the USB?

I tried to get into live technical chat but it looks like AT&T doesn't allow access for wireless users. So, I have been trying to get help on here but so far no responses. I have a USB cable for my Pantech P7040p,  but it's not doing me any good.

I am trying to locate the driver download for my computer. I have Pantech P7040p and Windows 7 on my laptop. I want to be able to save text and IM's on my Pantech to my computer. But I think I need a driver. Also, when I saved texts to to my SMS card I couldn't find a way to locate it. Do you put your SMS card somewhere into your computer or does it transfer by use of the USB?

No driver, can't save texts, can't get help from live chat.

2 of 3 (820 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2011 5:56:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
That might work, however you do need the driver. I have the cable as well, but the Contact Mgr and sync don't work with it. I can see the memory card and all it's contents but cannot transfer contacts from microsoft outlook.
That might work, however you do need the driver. I have the cable as well, but the Contact Mgr and sync don't work with it. I can see the memory card and all it's contents but cannot transfer contacts from microsoft outlook.

Re: No driver, can't save texts, can't get help from live chat.

3 of 3 (752 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments