Can't find way to post on message board for Pantech P7040

Can't find way to post on message board for Pantech P7040

I want to find the link to post on a message board for my phone but I have not been able to find it.  I am trying to find out how to get messages saved to my SMS card.

Message 1 of 3 (849 Views)
Highlighted

No driver, can't save texts, can't get help from live chat.

I tried to get into live technical chat but it looks like AT&T doesn't allow access for wireless users. So, I have been trying to get help on here but so far no responses. I have a USB cable for my Pantech P7040p,  but it's not doing me any good.

I am trying to locate the driver download for my computer. I have Pantech P7040p and Windows 7 on my laptop. I want to be able to save text and IM's on my Pantech to my computer. But I think I need a driver. Also, when I saved texts to to my SMS card I couldn't find a way to locate it. Do you put your SMS card somewhere into your computer or does it transfer by use of the USB?

Message 2 of 3 (838 Views)
Tutor

Re: No driver, can't save texts, can't get help from live chat.

That might work, however you do need the driver. I have the cable as well, but the Contact Mgr and sync don't work with it. I can see the memory card and all it's contents but cannot transfer contacts from microsoft outlook.
Message 3 of 3 (770 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support