Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 7, 2011
2:27:33 PM
View profile
Can't find the FM radio on Galaxy S2

After calling AT&T support twice and going in to my local store no one has been able to tell me if this phone really has a "built in FM radio" as stated on AT&T's spec sheet. I have read that you need to plug in  head phones to get to work (tried it, nothing happens) also that you need to down load some apps, OK that would just give you streaming radio and not built in. Just recently I have read in some post that the FM radio feature is disabled on the U.S. version of the Galaxy S2. Any one know what the real deal is?

After calling AT&T support twice and going in to my local store no one has been able to tell me if this phone really has a "built in FM radio" as stated on AT&T's spec sheet. I have read that you need to plug in  head phones to get to work (tried it, nothing happens) also that you need to down load some apps, OK that would just give you streaming radio and not built in. Just recently I have read in some post that the FM radio feature is disabled on the U.S. version of the Galaxy S2. Any one know what the real deal is?

Can't find the FM radio on Galaxy S2

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 2:48:17 PM
(0)
Tutor