Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 15, 2008
7:25:57 PM
View profile
Can't download a game
Edited by BiPoLar BuNNy on Mar 15, 2008 at 7:26:58 PM
I have a V3xx and I went to the at&t website to download the game Asphalt 3. It said the game would work on my phone so I ordered it and a text msg was sent to my phone. I pushed accept when it took me to the game I clicked download. Now it says, "File cannot be downloaded: Application will not run on phone."

Am I still going to be charged the $6.99 since it wouldn't even download on my phone? and why won't it work when it says the game is compatible with the V3xx?

Please help and thanks.

Message Edited by BiPoLar BuNNy on 03-15-2008 09:26:58 PM
I have a V3xx and I went to the at&t website to download the game Asphalt 3. It said the game would work on my phone so I ordered it and a text msg was sent to my phone. I pushed accept when it took me to the game I clicked download. Now it says, "File cannot be downloaded: Application will not run on phone."

Am I still going to be charged the $6.99 since it wouldn't even download on my phone? and why won't it work when it says the game is compatible with the V3xx?

Please help and thanks.

Message Edited by BiPoLar BuNNy on 03-15-2008 09:26:58 PM

Can't download a game

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2008 8:02:43 PM
(0)
Expert

BiPoLar BuNNy wrote:
     Please help and thanks.
     Try and download it again from this LINK here, if you get it and are charged again for this game, then go to http://www.wireless.att.com/db, Login and register and request a refund for te first charge.

BiPoLar BuNNy wrote:
     Please help and thanks.
     Try and download it again from this LINK here, if you get it and are charged again for this game, then go to http://www.wireless.att.com/db, Login and register and request a refund for te first charge.

Re: Can't download a game

2 of 4 (3,090 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2008 8:31:36 PM
(0)
Contributor
thank you much Smiley Happy
thank you much Smiley Happy

3 of 4 (3,082 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2008 8:37:03 PM
(0)
Expert

BiPoLar BuNNy wrote:
     Thank you much Smiley Happy

You are very welcome, hopefully that got you to the right stuff/resolution.

BiPoLar BuNNy wrote:
     Thank you much Smiley Happy

You are very welcome, hopefully that got you to the right stuff/resolution.

4 of 4 (3,079 Views)