Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 9, 2012
5:44:47 AM
View profile
Can't access account online

Ever since I signed up for an Access ID, I haven't been able to access my wireless account.  I get this message; "SVC08: Due to your home phone service(s) account being disconnected there is no information to display."  Anything else I try to do results in the same message.  I can't log in with my wireless number because it says I have to use my Access ID. 

I assume the problem occurred because  I had an account with the same username for my home phone (disconnected) long before I had an AT&T wireless phone.  I've been on the phone with AT&T twice for over an hour each time and nothing gets resolved.

How do I get AT&T's attention and get this fixed?

Ever since I signed up for an Access ID, I haven't been able to access my wireless account.  I get this message; "SVC08: Due to your home phone service(s) account being disconnected there is no information to display."  Anything else I try to do results in the same message.  I can't log in with my wireless number because it says I have to use my Access ID. 

I assume the problem occurred because  I had an account with the same username for my home phone (disconnected) long before I had an AT&T wireless phone.  I've been on the phone with AT&T twice for over an hour each time and nothing gets resolved.

How do I get AT&T's attention and get this fixed?

Can't access account online

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2012 7:16:10 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Thanks for the private message, I've responded and will get this over to my team right away. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Thanks for the private message, I've responded and will get this over to my team right away. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can't access account online

2 of 4 (2,316 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 10:10:21 AM
(0)
Contributor

Since you private messaged the person with the same question as I have there is no way for me to find out the answer.  Please tell me how to fix the EXACT same problem.  I am very frustrated and ready to cancel everything AT&T and go back to cable and Verizon!

Since you private messaged the person with the same question as I have there is no way for me to find out the answer.  Please tell me how to fix the EXACT same problem.  I am very frustrated and ready to cancel everything AT&T and go back to cable and Verizon!

3 of 4 (1,806 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 10:15:24 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hi nwk - I used private messages because troubleshooting this issue requires personally identifiable information which we want to keep off of the public forums for privacy reasons. 

I'd be happy to help you out as well though! If you'll please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I'll get you set up with someone to help out.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

Hi nwk - I used private messages because troubleshooting this issue requires personally identifiable information which we want to keep off of the public forums for privacy reasons. 

I'd be happy to help you out as well though! If you'll please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I'll get you set up with someone to help out.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

4 of 4 (1,804 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments