Can't Get Bluetooth Connection to Work Between Pantech Laser and iMac

Can't Get Bluetooth Connection to Work Between Pantech Laser and iMac

I have paired my iMac to the Pantech Laser, but the Bluetooth connection still doesn't work. As in, I am unable to transfer anything between the computer and phone and vice versa, via Bluetooth. I've made sure all the appropriate settings were active and correct, and it still won't work. Please help! Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (913 Views)
Employee

Re: Can't Get Bluetooth Connection to Work Between Pantech Laser and iMac

not all devices with Bluetooth support file transfer and if it does they all don't support transfer via PC. best to contact pantech.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (808 Views)

Re: Can't Get Bluetooth Connection to Work Between Pantech Laser and iMac

I did end up contacting Pantech. The result: they said AT&T shouldn't have sold me a phone that is not compatible to my computer. I do not blame AT&T for this, but I do wish I knew before purchasing the phone that it would not work with the iMac. Nowhere in the 92 page manual does it state that, nor did it specify that on the specs at the store where the phone was purchased. I am very unhappy about this, and Pantech's response was to contact AT&T for a refund. Ummhmm sure.

Message 3 of 3 (783 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.