Wireless Forums

Posted Aug 7, 2010
4:58:03 PM
View profile
Can't Access Voicemail Mailbox

Hi guys,

I currently have a prepaid phone, and I want to access my voicemail.

When I dial the voicemail number, it says that "more information is needed." Then it asks me for the number of the mailbox i want to access. So i enter my phone number, btu then it says no mailbox has been found for this number.

Can someone help me please :smileyhappy:

Thanks

Hi guys,

I currently have a prepaid phone, and I want to access my voicemail.

When I dial the voicemail number, it says that "more information is needed." Then it asks me for the number of the mailbox i want to access. So i enter my phone number, btu then it says no mailbox has been found for this number.

Can someone help me please :smileyhappy:

Thanks

Can't Access Voicemail Mailbox

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2010 5:16:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You voicemail box has not been set up. Contact customer service and have them reset your voicemail. Then you will need to setup your voicemail.

You voicemail box has not been set up. Contact customer service and have them reset your voicemail. Then you will need to setup your voicemail.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can't Access Voicemail Mailbox

2 of 7 (13,378 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2010 1:56:01 PM
(0)
Guru

Are you from USA or PR prepaid ?  The PR Prepaid Plans need to pay an extra fee to have the VM service , in the Nation Gophone dont need to pay anything else for the VM , contact to cust service to get some help.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Are you from USA or PR prepaid ?  The PR Prepaid Plans need to pay an extra fee to have the VM service , in the Nation Gophone dont need to pay anything else for the VM , contact to cust service to get some help.

3 of 7 (13,069 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 20, 2011 11:15:34 AM
(0)
Contributor

hello. im having the same problem right now. were you able to resolve this problem in your voicemail?

hello. im having the same problem right now. were you able to resolve this problem in your voicemail?

4 of 7 (10,464 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 13, 2011 3:54:21 AM
(0)
Contributor

My phone randomly cancels my voicemail password and I have to keep going back to customer service to reset it. IT claims I can reset it by calling the 611 number and enter 3 twice but there is no option to enter the number.

My phone randomly cancels my voicemail password and I have to keep going back to customer service to reset it. IT claims I can reset it by calling the 611 number and enter 3 twice but there is no option to enter the number.

5 of 7 (10,177 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2011 11:07:29 PM
(0)
Professor

dgmlpn2 wrote:

It may be a short cut that the tech knows and there isn't any option given, just enter 3 twice and see what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

dgmlpn2 wrote:

It may be a short cut that the tech knows and there isn't any option given, just enter 3 twice and see what happens.

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

6 of 7 (10,136 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2011 11:08:40 PM
(0)
Professor

andreapdin wrote:

Call customer care, 1800-331-0500 and get them to set up your email account.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

andreapdin wrote:

Call customer care, 1800-331-0500 and get them to set up your email account.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

7 of 7 (10,134 Views)