Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 27, 2012
9:26:58 AM
View profile
Can i swap an upgrade phone to another line?

I have 3 different phones on my plan...I have a line that is available for upgrade but the phone is fantastic...another lines phone crapped out and isnt due for upgrade till june...can i upgrade but just use the phone for the other line??

I have 3 different phones on my plan...I have a line that is available for upgrade but the phone is fantastic...another lines phone crapped out and isnt due for upgrade till june...can i upgrade but just use the phone for the other line??

Can i swap an upgrade phone to another line?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2012 5:49:49 AM
(0)
Professor

Yes you can.

Yes you can.

Re: Can i swap an upgrade phone to another line?

2 of 3 (1,040 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2012 12:56:09 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hi, I also had a quick question about using a different line's upgrade on my family plan. My father let me use his upgrade for a new phone. He lives in a different city, so I was wondering what I should do to activate the new phone for me without affecting his service or having to do anything with his phone/sim card. I understand that one way to do it is to activate the phone using his number so that the simcard that comes with the phone becomes his simcard, then switching the simcard back into his old phone and putting mine in the activated device. But since he is so far away I have no way of doing this.

Any help is apppreciated!

Hi, I also had a quick question about using a different line's upgrade on my family plan. My father let me use his upgrade for a new phone. He lives in a different city, so I was wondering what I should do to activate the new phone for me without affecting his service or having to do anything with his phone/sim card. I understand that one way to do it is to activate the phone using his number so that the simcard that comes with the phone becomes his simcard, then switching the simcard back into his old phone and putting mine in the activated device. But since he is so far away I have no way of doing this.

Any help is apppreciated!

Re: Can i swap an upgrade phone to another line?

3 of 3 (990 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments