Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 26, 2010
1:40:10 AM
View profile
Can i check my internet usage data?

I have at&t at my house and i was wondering if there is a way to see how much data i use each month?Mine is unlimited but i was just curious at to how much i use each month.I know that there has to be a way to see this.Also if i have more than one computer connected to my router can i see the info for each computer or will it be total data used by all computers?

I have at&t at my house and i was wondering if there is a way to see how much data i use each month?Mine is unlimited but i was just curious at to how much i use each month.I know that there has to be a way to see this.Also if i have more than one computer connected to my router can i see the info for each computer or will it be total data used by all computers?

Can i check my internet usage data?

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2010 10:11:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

C'mon 86 views and no replies or even suggestions?C'mon people i really need a reply on this one.

C'mon 86 views and no replies or even suggestions?C'mon people i really need a reply on this one.

Re: Can i check my internet usage data?

2 of 8 (36,714 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 5, 2010 1:09:23 PM
(0)
Guru

If you are talking about DSL or HSIA powered by U-Verse, there is not a way to check your usage as it is all unlimited and no need to track usage.....(that I know of)

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinion.

If you are talking about DSL or HSIA powered by U-Verse, there is not a way to check your usage as it is all unlimited and no need to track usage.....(that I know of)

Sent from my iPhone 4

3 of 8 (36,625 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2010 1:57:57 AM
(0)
Contributor
You can check all of your usage by using myWireless. They provide an extremely detailed bill. Just this morning I viewed a bit of my bill and it was actually a total of 92 pages for two phones on the account. They had detailed record of every text, mms, data usage that I had for the entire month. And its a good thing I'm not cheating on my other half or hiding anything, cuz AT&T would've gotten me busted long ago!
You can check all of your usage by using myWireless. They provide an extremely detailed bill. Just this morning I viewed a bit of my bill and it was actually a total of 92 pages for two phones on the account. They had detailed record of every text, mms, data usage that I had for the entire month. And its a good thing I'm not cheating on my other half or hiding anything, cuz AT&T would've gotten me busted long ago!

4 of 8 (35,509 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2010 7:46:10 AM
(0)
Contributor
I agree. If you have an  iPhone, iPad, or iPod, there is an app for that--MyWireless.
You cal also use it to find nearby Wi-Fi hotspots and to view your A-List.
I agree. If you have an  iPhone, iPad, or iPod, there is an app for that--MyWireless.
You cal also use it to find nearby Wi-Fi hotspots and to view your A-List.

5 of 8 (34,859 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2011 7:54:01 AM
(0)
Teacher

up at site so u can go look

but down load bitmeter if u can

up at site so u can go look

but down load bitmeter if u can

6 of 8 (30,536 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2011 9:09:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

myusage.att.com

That will tell you how much internet you use on daily basis with AT&T.  It keeps an historical record, etc.

myusage.att.com

That will tell you how much internet you use on daily basis with AT&T.  It keeps an historical record, etc.

7 of 8 (27,192 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2011 12:18:54 AM
(0)
Teacher

Just create a account on the website and after that you can check the usage on the my account.

Just create a account on the website and after that you can check the usage on the my account.

8 of 8 (25,773 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments