Can i check my internet usage data?

Contributor

Can i check my internet usage data?

I have at&t at my house and i was wondering if there is a way to see how much data i use each month?Mine is unlimited but i was just curious at to how much i use each month.I know that there has to be a way to see this.Also if i have more than one computer connected to my router can i see the info for each computer or will it be total data used by all computers?

Message 1 of 8
Contributor

Re: Can i check my internet usage data?

C'mon 86 views and no replies or even suggestions?C'mon people i really need a reply on this one.

Message 2 of 8

If you are talking about DSL or HSIA powered by U-Verse, there is not a way to check your usage as it is all unlimited and no need to track usage.....(that I know of)

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinion.
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

You can check all of your usage by using myWireless. They provide an extremely detailed bill. Just this morning I viewed a bit of my bill and it was actually a total of 92 pages for two phones on the account. They had detailed record of every text, mms, data usage that I had for the entire month. And its a good thing I'm not cheating on my other half or hiding anything, cuz AT&T would've gotten me busted long ago!
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

I agree. If you have an  iPhone, iPad, or iPod, there is an app for that--MyWireless.
You cal also use it to find nearby Wi-Fi hotspots and to view your A-List.
Message 5 of 8
Teacher

up at site so u can go look

but down load bitmeter if u can

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

myusage.att.com

That will tell you how much internet you use on daily basis with AT&T.  It keeps an historical record, etc.

Message 7 of 8
Teacher

Just create a account on the website and after that you can check the usage on the my account.

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support