Helpful Links

Can I view old Text Messages deleted from phone?

Contributor

Can I view old Text Messages deleted from phone?

I am looking to see if I can look at old text messages that were deleted from a phone?  Is there any way to do this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 9

Re: Can I view old Text Messages deleted from phone?

No..

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinion.
Message 2 of 9

nope

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 9
Scholar

no...just to agree w/ them ahah

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9
Mentor

You won't be able to view the deleted SMS on the phone but you can view the basic details such as the time, date and the number it was sent or recieved from. As well as if it was incoming or outgoing. As far as the actual content of the message itself, there is no way to view that.

----Good Luck,   Skeeter

I am an employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's postition, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 9
Mentor

Go to your online account manager to view the basic details mentioned earlier

(just wanted to put my 2cents in)

Smiley Very Happy        

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinion.
Message 6 of 9

If you have a windows mobile phone, you can check in the deleted items folder. If not there, then no other way.

Message 7 of 9
Professor

If you have a Windows Mobile phone and you sync regularly with Microsoft MyPhone, you can check the deleted texts section of your online MyPhone account.

Not many options otherwise, though. This is something you really have to plan ahead for, unfortunately.

Message 8 of 9
Professor

i don't know if this has been said yet, but NO....lol....had to do it.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support