Can I view old Text Messages deleted from phone?

Contributor

Can I view old Text Messages deleted from phone?

I am looking to see if I can look at old text messages that were deleted from a phone?  Is there any way to do this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 9 (11,653 Views)

Re: Can I view old Text Messages deleted from phone?

No..

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinion.
Message 2 of 9 (11,652 Views)

nope

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 9 (11,637 Views)
Scholar

no...just to agree w/ them ahah

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9 (11,605 Views)
Mentor

You won't be able to view the deleted SMS on the phone but you can view the basic details such as the time, date and the number it was sent or recieved from. As well as if it was incoming or outgoing. As far as the actual content of the message itself, there is no way to view that.

----Good Luck,   Skeeter

I am an employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's postition, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 9 (11,568 Views)
Mentor

Go to your online account manager to view the basic details mentioned earlier

(just wanted to put my 2cents in)

Smiley Very Happy        

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinion.
Message 6 of 9 (11,558 Views)

If you have a windows mobile phone, you can check in the deleted items folder. If not there, then no other way.

Message 7 of 9 (11,547 Views)
Professor

If you have a Windows Mobile phone and you sync regularly with Microsoft MyPhone, you can check the deleted texts section of your online MyPhone account.

Not many options otherwise, though. This is something you really have to plan ahead for, unfortunately.

Message 8 of 9 (11,538 Views)
Professor

i don't know if this has been said yet, but NO....lol....had to do it.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 9 of 9 (11,492 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.